The Country Marketing Manager is responsible for the general strategy for VITAMIN WELL, NOCCO and Barebells in the French market, integrating the brands and products into the sports, fitness and lifestyle communities. This also includes executing both brands’ global campaigns in a customised way, creating market specific solutions for French consumers as well as working closely with the marketing team in Stockholm, Sweden to ensure consistency in the Global execution.
The Country Marketing Manager will work closely with the International Marketing team in Sweden (Head of Marketing, Key Markets) , but will report to the Managing Director in France. The position is full-time and located in Paris, France.
- Lead, manage and coach the French marketing organization (1 Activation Marketing manager and 1 Trainee sometimes)
- Owner of VW/NOCCO/Barebells marketing budgets
- Ambassador program
- Execution of events
- Social media
- PR and comms in collaboration with Communications Team
- Amplification of partnerships and events
- US input to global strategy
- Point of sales
- Strong collaboration with sales team, and the Country Manager for Development strategy plan.
- Participate at selected events and organize event activations on site
- Support the local French Horeca and retail sales teams and coordinate event staff for local events and demos
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a candidate with 3/4+ years marketing experience in which you have managed budgets, people and teams. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions are made at pace to ensure every opportunity is optimized. You want to be part of a team that is going to challenge market norms through agility, hard work and creativity – all while you want to have fun at work. You enjoy building effective partnerships and relationships that drive brands forward. You have the skills and experience to identify opportunity, drive quality execution whilst prioritizing activities that move the needle.
Most importantly – you see this as your career defining role.
If you got what it takes, you know and love our products and the above sounds interesting to you we are looking forward to your application!
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As part of the recruitment process, we may ask you to conduct a personality test as well as a test that measures logical ability. The purpose of the tests is to evaluate candidates as objective as possible and identify the best possible match for the role. The tests are based on solid research and are taken through our partner Alva Lab.