Vitamin Well was founded in Sweden 2008 with an ambition to build a portfolio of brands in the functional food and drinks sector.
The core brands in the UK are NOCCO (No Carbs Company) and Barebells.
NOCCO is a tasty functional beverage developed by the Swedish health and exercise-oriented enterprise called No Carbs Company. No Carbs Company launched its first product in December 2014 and is today available in more than 40 markets globally. All NOCCO products are sugar-free, sweetened with sucralose and enriched with vitamins and BCAA’s (branched chain amino acids). NOCCO is available for purchase in retail stores, convenience stores, gyms, cafés, petrol stations and most online stores across the country.
Barebells is a functional food company born in Sweden in 2016. Barebells offers a broad range of products high in protein, serving as alternative to snacks. Made to wow your taste buds, high in protein, no added sugar and no palm oil across the full range – without compromising on flavour. Barbells Milkshakes & Bars are now available for purchase in retail stores, convenience stores, gyms, cafés, petrol stations and most online stores across the country.
Vitamin Well’s values are based on speed, courage, flexibility and credibility, partnered with an active and healthy lifestyle. The company's culture is built on these cornerstones and characterized by the passion and action-orientated working environment. If you are positive, curious and have an entrepreneurial spirit, you will enjoy Vitamin Well.
What We Are Looking For:
We looking to recruit a tenacious individual to join the current UK team to help continue to establish our brands across retail, wholesale & convenience channels. Self-motivated and keen to make a big impact in their geographical area. You will be the face of our brands in front of customers, consumers and wholesalers as well as being responsible for creating the customer relationships required to maximise our sales and driving product distribution into new territories.
Field Sales Executives are home based roles and will be joining a small but rapidly growing team. With the Head Office based in London the role will be located within an area geographically suited to existing customers and potential for growth.
Current recruitment: Midlands and South
Must have a full UK driving license.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To support, develop and activate your area of customers across all channels. (Wholesale, Convenience, Retail).
- To sell existing range, new launches and campaigns to our customers in the retail, convenience & hospitality sector.
- To create efficient and effective plans with commercial and brand guidance.
- To build relationships with existing key routes to market and wholesale partners to ensure customers and consumer needs are met.
- To develop relationships with key retail decision makers (department and store managers).
- Open new distribution opportunities and convert these into brand stockists.
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities, using sales data to drive new store listings.
- Ensure client’s promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location following agreed planograms. In addition to identifying and implementing in extra in store merchandising opportunities to increase brand visibility, availability and ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Providing insightful and actionable channel feedback.
A passion for health and fitness is key, partnered with a level of experience within FMCG that will ensure industry knowledge and contacts to make the foundations of strong relationships and credibility from day one.
- We are looking for candidates with some level of experience in a commercial setting or an obvious aptitude to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work effectively under own initiative.
- Passionate about finding new creative sales solutions together with your customers and you believe in establishing long-term relationships.
- Has the ability to highlight and follow through with challenges and opportunities alike.
- The capability to be hands on and shows potential for future roles.
- Thrives best with a high pace and quick decisions. You are socially skilled and humble towards both customers and colleagues.
- We also see that you are well organized, thorough, structured and have a high work ethic.
You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions are made at pace to ensure every opportunity is optimized. You want to be part of a team that is going to challenge market norms through agility, hard work and creativity – all while you want to have fun at work. You enjoy building effective partnerships and relationships with customers that will drive sales. You have the skills and experience to identify opportunities in new channels. Most importantly – you understand and want to be part of the opportunity to build a personal and team legacy.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- A sincere interest in being part of a rapidly developing team and appreciation for regular change.
- Open and friendly personality.
- Well organized and able to structure your own diary.
- Strong and clear communication skills both written and spoken.
- An eye for attention to detail
- Solution oriented
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As part of the recruitment process, we may ask you to conduct a personality test as well as a test that measures logical ability. The purpose of the tests is to evaluate candidates as objective as possible and identify the best possible match for the role. The tests are based on solid research and are taken through our partner Alva Lab.