Vitamin Well Group is an international group of premium brands that develops, markets and sells functional food and drinks. Since our inception in Sweden back in 2006 we have expanded globally and today consist of multiple brands with offices in nine countries across Europe, USA and Asia. Our Brands Vitamin Well, NOCCO, Barebells and NOBE aloe vera are in total represented in over 40 markets and our journey has only just begun.
Vitamin Well Group consists of driven people with passion, commitment, and devotion to our business. Working at Vitamin Well means working together at a high pace with a focus on innovation and business advantages. It is the employees who make a difference every day and who are our main competitive advantage. Are you in?
Do you have a solid business understanding, experience in driving commercial and operational projects with senior counterparties, and is interested in building, and executing on, our product and supply chain strategy? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager who will have a key role in driving Vitamin Well’s sourcing and product development strategy.
As Business Development Manager you will work closely with our Product Development, Supply and Operations team as well as other colleagues at Vitamin Well, with the overall objective to improve the company’s performance.
Example of projects to be dealt with the in the mid-term:
- Manage relationships with key suppliers and combine focus the fulfilment with long-term relationships
- Research and evaluation of new suppliers to secure souring and enable expansion of the product portfolio
- Develop and manage the collaboration of the supply chain function
- Drive tender processes from initiation to closure.
- Develop the sourcing strategy
- Identify opportunities to drive long term value creation and improve profitability.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
With the ambition to always be one step ahead, make sure we have the products we need, and are positioned for cost efficient implementation we are looking for an executive and analytical person with a commercial mindset.
To be a good fit for the position, you have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience, likely from an operational Management Consulting role and/or Business Development role, with similar responsibilities as described above.
- An analytical and commercial approach to opportunities and challenge.
- Great communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience from a startup or smaller company is considered a strong merit as well as experience from working in an international context.
- Relevant educational background, probably a M.Sc. in Industrial management and engineering or Engineering physics and/or a M.Sc. in Business Administration
To succeed in the role, a core part of your personality challenges the conventional way of thinking and be good at quickly analyzing data and be comfortable with making quick decisions. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a lot of uncertainties. To us, personality and a good cultural fit are as important as hard skills.
We welcome your application until latest on October 7. We review applications on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application day.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As part of the recruitment process, we may ask you to conduct a personality test as well as a test that measures logical ability. The purpose of the tests is to evaluate candidates as objective as possible and identify the best possible match for the role. The tests are based on solid research and are taken through our partner Alva Lab.